The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for providing support in the smooth delivery of digital projects from concept to live, working collaboratively with both internal departments, with external agencies and freelancers.
This role is based 3 days a week at our London or Eastbourne office and 2 days from home.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy across all company digital platforms e.g. Social channels, website, external newsletter and blogs
- Ownership of the company's social media accounts, taking an active approach in engaging with followers, content, and sector trends
- Management of the Identity website including blog updates, optimisation and general site maintenance whilst also actively looking into SEO
- Measure and report on all digital activity including paid and organic content considering SEO, ROI, Google analytics and CRM systems
- Working with the in-house copywriter to develop copy for each social channel, blogs and articles featured.
- Actively research ways to improve the content, monitor competition, best practices, target audience and sector trends. Providing proposals for improvement to Head Of Marketing
- Supporting the Identity marketing team in the planning, implementation, and delivery of our digital activations across a wider marketing strategy, paying close attention to ROI
- Work closely with external agencies ensuring updates and projects are implemented quickly and efficiently e.g., Web developers, freelancers, and copywriters
- Work closely with PR agency and Marketing Events & PR Manager ensuring consistency in messaging and aligned output
- Develop major campaigns and comms plans for key milestones in the company which includes all aspects of digital
- Work with the sales team to help forecast sales performance trends and opportunities
- Proactively working with account teams, project coordinators and producers throughout entire project deliveries to ensure the relevant details are being captured and utilised
- Build positive relationships with all departments around the business and create a positive culture to facilitate content sharing, including involvement in project meetings to plan and implement social media coverage and maximise brand exposure
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally, 2 years' experience in a similar role or confidence in managing multiple fast past social media accounts with a focus on LinkedIn
- Previous demonstrable experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Possess a meticulous eye for detail, essential for proofreading articles, social copy and when required, press releases
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels with a focus on LinkedIn
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and efficient attitude in finding innovative ideas in content
- Actively research and up to date with trends within the digital sector
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All job applicants, employees and others who work for us will be treated fairly and will not be discriminated against on any of the above grounds. Decisions about recruitment and selection, promotion, training or any other benefit will be made objectively and without unlawful discrimination. We recognise that the provision of equal opportunities in the workplace is not only good management practice, it also makes sound business sense. This policy will help all those who work for us to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be utilised fully to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.