As a Creative Artworker (CA) you are expected to produce quality artwork files for clients and for internal production on a day-to-day basis, with a strong focus on attention to detail. Accurate artwork files are essential for our production teams and suppliers – the quality and accuracy of the artwork contributes to the success of the project.
This role is based in our London office for 3 days a week and 2 days working from home.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To be responsible for the design element of the tender process and ensure that Identity remains at the forefront of the market and is well placed to win projects
- To interpret a brief, produce design accordingly and amend artwork whilst delivering excellent customer service throughout every project.
- Delivering a quality product and service whilst maintaining clear, open communication with the client and wider team
- Liaise with client, production, and account managers to ensure all briefs are clear and accurate
- Provide updates of design errors to the Head of Creative Services in order to provide accurate reporting and suggest improvements
- Produce designs that follow best practice graphic design principles and are of a consistent, satisfactory quality
- Produce creative designs by working in collaboration with the Creative Director, that aim to exceed client’s expectations
- Follow tasks list set by Head of Creative Services
- Communicating workload and any slippage to Head of Creative Services
- Provide regular updates to other managers when required
- Ensure design time does not exceed project allocation with the goal of achieving 80% chargeable hours
- Accurate administration of creative brief time-sheets and Harvest time-tracking
- Providing up-to-date advice/knowledge of design techniques to sales and production teams
Skills and Experience:
- A willingness to follow current design methods
- Experienced in using Adobe Suite
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly with regard to databases, Microsoft applications
- Proven organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven track record of design experience in the event industry
- Experience in initiating graphic designs and healthy creative vision
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All job applicants, employees and others who work for us will be treated fairly and will not be discriminated against on any of the above grounds. Decisions about recruitment and selection, promotion, training or any other benefit will be made objectively and without unlawful discrimination. We recognise that the provision of equal opportunities in the workplace is not only good management practice, it also makes sound business sense. This policy will help all those who work for us to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be utilised fully to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.