The role of Creative motion graphics sits within the Creative Department with operational reporting to the Studio Manager. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for collaborating with members of the senior creative teams to push and evolve our motion and animation capabilities, specifically intended to demonstrate and communicate the Identity brand and our customers brands across the animation, video and motion worlds.
This role is based in our London office for 3 days a week and 2 days working from home.
- Deliver high quality editing video and sound to produce creative outputs
- Deliver animation and motion across multiple communication channels (Paid, owned and earned)
- Understanding, translating and articulating brand strategy, turning it into memorable motion and animation experiences
- Use your experience in bringing conceptual motion principles to life
- Work in a fast paced, highly creative environment with members of the creative and wider marketing teams to meet deadlines and exceed customers’ expectations
- Quickly and creatively visualise intangible and abstract messaging and concepts, turning these into compelling creative solutions
- Bringing the Identity brand to life with a great understanding of how we evolve, push and utilise our brand across the various channels
- Presenting your work, the process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and be proactive in getting constructive feedback to help produce your best work
- Producing storyboards, style frames and animatics - to help setup, rationalise and problem solve in motion
Skills and Experience:
- You will have extensive experience (5+ years’) of producing top class digital content including: motion graphics, video editing, animation, digital event material for exhibition and conferences and a relevant showreel to be considered.
- You’re passionate about Identity’s vision and purpose and will be able to present and up to date and relevant portfolio with experience across motion, animation and video, creatively delivering projects with strong conceptual thinking.
- You’ll have experience with Adobe CC products, especially After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop, along with an advanced understanding of industry production standards, such as file formats and video codecs.
- Commercial awareness
- Proposal and pitching experience
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly regarding Microsoft applications
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Experience of 3D animation techniques – particularly knowledge of Cinema 4D and associated plugins and renderers would also be highly desirable.
- Experience of producing animations for web use
More reasons to join:
- You’ll bring your expertise, we’ll expose you to the best in the industry
- Leadership opportunities and scope to grow with the department
- Remote/flexible working + offices in both Eastbourne and London
- Culture of training and professional development
- 25 days holiday plus your Birthday off
- 8 hours personal appointment time
- Annual team awards
- Exciting staff social calendar
- Social, Environmental and Charity committees reflect a genuine commitment
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All job applicants, employees and others who work for us will be treated fairly and will not be discriminated against on any of the above grounds. Decisions about recruitment and selection, promotion, training or any other benefit will be made objectively and without unlawful discrimination. We recognise that the provision of equal opportunities in the workplace is not only good management practice, it also makes sound business sense. This policy will help all those who work for us to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be utilised fully to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.